what we do
Roofing Revival is a family owned and operated company situated in The Hills District, with over a decade in the industry, we pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship, with a professional approach to every job undertaken. All jobs are quoted and completed by Matt, the owner of the company, so you know what you’re getting with no hidden surprises.
We use only the best quality products on the market and are able to keep costs to a minimum as we don’t have massive over heads. From jobs as little as tile replacement to full gutter replacement or a full roof restoration, no job is too big or too small for Roofing Revival. Call us on 0450 545 433 for a free quote.
- Pressure Clean your roof
- Re-bed caps and gables
- Re-point caps and gables
- Re-spraying of terracotta and cement tiles
- Tile replacement
- FULL gutter and downpipe replacement
With many homes undergoing a complete transformation in recent years, roof restorations have become a common requirement for many Sydney homeowners.
A roof restoration is only required when you want an aesthetically pleasing roof with a new coat of paint applied.
The process involved in restoring your roof:
- High pressure clean of your roof tiles
- Re-bedding & re-pointing of caps and gables
- Cleaning of your gutters or replacement
- Valley repair & replacement
- Roof tile repair & replacement
- Application of your choice of Dulux roof paint
A good roof is one of the most important aspects of your house. It plays a crucial role of the overall look and appearance of your home. So, whether you're planning to sell or just after giving your home a spruce, then contact us for a free quote.
Note: Read our Roof Restoration process for Terracotta roofs here.
Your roof requires maintenance, which is why we are here to help!
As your roof gets older, you may experience one of the following:
- Moss & lichen build up
- Leaks & moisture
- Cracked or broken tiles
- Blocked gutters & downpipes
Regular maintenance is the key to prolonging the life of your roof and preventing major repair in the future. Contact us for a free quote.
If you've experienced a leaking roof or noticed cracked tiles, this is the time to call out one of the Roofing Revival specialists.
Common causes of leaking roofs:
- Broken roof tiles: roof tiles break for various reasons but are easily replaced
- Rusted valleys: if you have an older home which hasn't had any roof maintenance then you may have rusted roof valleys
- Roof flashings: The perimeter of all roofs require flashing to seal the roof correctly. If your flashing has experienced wear and tear, we can help provide guidance or repair these for you
- Rusty roofs: If your metal roof is covered with rust, then it is time to call us.
- Blocked gutters: If your gutters are blocked, there may be a chance that water seepage is occurring which can damage the inside of your roof or eaves.
- Skylights: skylights may leak at some stage in their lives which is why proper installation is key